About the Trial Consultation
The trial consultation is your time to see the bridal look (hairstyle and makeup) come together! We want to custom design the look you’ve dreamed of and work within your “comfort zone”. We know that when you feel beautiful AND are comfortable with the wedding day look, you will definitely be a happy bride!
The same hairstylist and makeup artist who do your trial consultation will be coming to you on the wedding day to duplicate the look you loved at the trial.*
We spent over an hour going over colors, jewelry, the dress, and the whole feel of the wedding. We tried various foundations, colors and looks. [It] was amazing. I highly recommend [Bridal Artistry] for wedding day makeup.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Allow 2 hours for a makeup & hair consultation (1 hour, if makeup only).
- We will try a couple of different hairstyles, if you want, and tweak the features of the style once you see how it looks on you. Note that if the trial runs more than 30 minutes over, there may be an additional charge for the extra time.
- Come without makeup on, if possible.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Photos of your gown, bridesmaids’ dresses, floral colors.
- Pics of hairstyles/makeup looks that you like.
- Digital camera/phone to record the hairstyle that you decide on (We love to have a visual photo record to refer to on the wedding day!).
- Any veil/headpiece.
- Wear a white top, if possible.
- Cash or check to pay the deposit/trial fee.
*No worries… in unlikely event of last minute emergency, another from the Bridal Artistry team will be able to duplicate your wedding look, based on the photos and makeup notes made at the trial.